Tuesday, June 4, 2013

assignment 22

1. Peer pressure
2. Social rewards
3. Risk-Taking behavior
4. Parental influences
5. Misinformation
6. Genetic predisposition
7. Advertising
8. Self medication
9. Media influences
10. Stress relief

I use to smoke and it all started because of peer pressure all my friends were dong it so i thought why cant I. I didn't even think about the effects it could have on me later in life. I just recently quit smoking and it was hard but i felt like I couldnt breathe as well as i use to to i knew I had to quit.
I havent had a cigarette in about a month now and I feel a lot healthier i’m not sick as much and I just feel like I can breathe better. Smoking cigarettes was a terrible choice for me, but at the time I just didn't care how bad it was for me. Whoever tells me that cigarettes arn’t bad for me I have the facts to back me up. Smoking cigarettes is a horrible habit that kills.

No comments:

Post a Comment