Wednesday, June 12, 2013

assignment 26


I’m probably going to have to go with caddy shack as my favorite movie. Caddy Shack was just an all around greatly directed film and the acting in it was precise. I like d this movie also because its an old movie and about golfing which both fascinate me very much. This movie was very funny.

This movie had many interesting and funny parts to it like when the guy kept trying to kill the gofer so it wouldn't ruin the golf course anymore and how that was his main goal the whole movie. The golfing in this movie was also very fun to watch and a lot different than how people golf now a days.

I liked the setting in this movie also in a pretty rich neighborhood at a vey nice country club and the way the people dressed matched the setting just right. This movie was very funny and also got a lot of credit for how good it was directed.

This movie brought many people back to old times and thats why it was a favorite for many older people. I feel like everyone should go out and see this movie because how good the plot and the story line is.

This movie is a 4 star for me and many other people and it is definitely one of my favorite movies ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment